Window graphics are a great solution for visual street advertising, sales promotions, and providing information to clients like hours, products and available services.
More and more businesses are taking advantage of their store glass windows and doors to advertise specific products, and to attract attention from potential customers with great branded graphics.
In addition, window graphics can help with privacy and security needs and reduction of heat. In offices, privacy can be important and Signarama Pittwater can offer
- frosted or etched privacy window films; either in panels to cover windows completely or with designs such as your logo or images cut into the film to add interest.
- digital printing directly to the frosted/etched vinyl to add even more interest to your privacy panels, delivering branding or images while still allowing some light to pass through.
- one-way mesh presenting an image to the outside world and being “see-through” from the inside
Window graphics can be
- temporary letting you change your message regularly; or
- permanent, incorporating all the information or image you wish to portray.
Window graphics are economical, and allow for complex requirements such as logos and illustrations or images, through the use of full colour digital printing or cut vinyl lettering
Want to look out but reduce who can see in? Digitally printed, full colour window graphics onto perforated one-way mesh is the answer. Just be aware this can “fail” when the area inside has more light than outside and then the outside image “disappears” and you can see in.
Static Cling or Re-positional Vinyl
Wanting temporary reusable window graphics? Talk to us about the innovations in static cling or re-positional vinyl. These allow you to have graphics produced that can be installed on the inside or outside of the glass. These are easy to install yourself and if looked after, can be stored on its backing sheet and re-used.