4 REASONS TO USE SIGNARAMA PITTWATER FOR YOUR VEHICLE GRAPHICS
Quality materials, fit for the usage intended.
Side by side, 2 very different vinyls can look exactly the same. This can hide the real story behind the vinyls. We only use vinyls of the highest quality. All our full colour prints are laminated in a quality clear film that protects the print, and further extends the life of the graphics.
Quality application, by trained applicators.
Our installers have passed a rigorous procedure. This includes:-
- Carrying the correct liability insurance.
- Passing a rigorous hands-on test.
- Commitment to follow proper installation procedures.
We refuse to cut corners.
The greatest film in the world is useless unless it is adhered to your vehicle correctly. There are many examples around the area of vehicles that show the graphics lifting, or “popping”out of the channels. Poor materials and/or application methods cause this. As tempting as it is to substitute cheaper materials, and rush a job, our experience is that this ALWAYS ends up costing you more and/or money in the long term. We refuse to cut corners, therefor minimising the chances of ever having to re-do graphic work. Factors that ensure you get a great vehicle graphic job that lasts
- Pre and post heating of the vehicle and vinyl to the correct temperature. Conformable vehicle grade films have a “memory”that needs to be re-set once the film is applied.
- Correctly cleaning the surface prior to application. Although an expensive liquid, we clean all vehicle surfaces with IPA (Isopropyl Alcohol). This prepares the surface in the best possible way for the graphics to adhere correctly.
All of the above matters and the end result is strongly influenced by the quality of the preparation and application.
Quality in-house graphic design by specialists.
Our prices include the design component to do a wrap. Wrapping a car requires very specific design skills. Our team have designed hundreds, and are specialists at designing for a 3 dimensional object. After our Sales Team measure and photograph your vehicle, our Vehicle Graphics Design Team will meet with you to discuss your requirements, gather together all of the required elements such as logos, colours, photos, etc, then design some concepts for you to approve. The concepts are superimposed on to the photos of your vehicles to size and scale, to make the approval process much easier for you.