Signarama Pittwater understands Statutory Signage.
These signs are required to be installed on commercial, retail and residential developments in accordance with the Building Code of Australia (BCA). This Code sets the requirements for
- fire services signage,
- various emergency services,
- danger signage,
- toilet signage,
- braille signage, and
- more within a particular building or development.
Further to the BCA standards, all signage required must comply with Australian Standards and be installed at correct viewing heights and be designed with appropriate text heights and contrasting colours.
Our statutory signage is designed to comply with the regulations and also to look attractive. For example, we can prepare
- artwork to complement your existing building and way-finding signage for seamless integration, or
- an innovative new design to flow throughout the development, or
- update existing tired looking signage in line with the renovation/refurbishment.
All this compliant with the Code.
The process of preparing your statutory signage can be started at any stage of the buildings life. For instance, many of our clients approach us
- before construction starts to prepare full signage schedules and itemised quotes from a free site visit, or
- with architects drawings and specification and we work to these designs to provide an itemised quote, or
- prior to hand-over with a list of any outstanding statutory signage requirements of the completed building.
Talk to us about providing a solution to your statutory signage requirements.